AuNix Bundle services are Unconditioned Local Loop (ULL) and currently available through 300 enabled Optus Exchanges.
AuNix Bundle Plan Features
- Telephone line rental included
- Free 50 Mb Homepage
- Up to 5 FREE Email Addresses
- Friendly and Personal Service
AuNix Bundle Plans
|Plan Name||Price||Data Allowance
|Velocity Fusion 210||$64.95||210GB
|Velocity Fusion 510||$69.95||510GB
|Velocity Fusion Unlimited||$74.95||Unlimited
Things you should know
- Speed is reduced to 256 kbps in both directions (shaped) once the data allowance is reached.
- Speed is the theoretical network maximum speed. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, exchange type, customer premises interference, traffic and equipment.
- Customer will be able to port their existing telephone line across
- AuNix Bundle Plan is only available in the geographical areas which are covered by the Optus ADSL2+ Network.
- Provision of AuNix Bundle Plan is subject to a Service Qualification check. AuNix Bundle Plan application takes approximately 14 working days for the connection to occur, depending on customer location.
- Both uploads and downloads are counted on the Naked ADSL2 service.
- Churn and transfer requests are only available from Optus network customers.
|Fees and Charges
|$50 Security Deposit||Required on all accounts (fully refundable)
|$0 Activation||For a new DSL installation on a 24month contract
|$10x remaining months Disconnection||If DSL service is removed within the 24 month contract period
|$50 Activation||For a new DSL installation on a 12month contract
|$120 Disconnection||If DSL service is removed within the 12 month contract period
|$170 Activation||For a new DSL installation Without contract
|$250 Incorrect Callout Fee||where technician finds fault is out of the Optus network area of responsibility
|$125 Appointment Fee||Missed Appointment for Activation or Support