AuNix Naked ADSL2 services are Unconditioned Local Loop (ULL) and currently available through 300 enabled Optus Exchanges.
AuNix ADSL Plan Features
- No traffic or ports are prioritised or shaped.
- Free 50 Mb Homepage.
- Up to 5 FREE Email Addresses.
- No Bundling required.
- Friendly and Personal Service.
AuNix Naked ADSL2 Plans
|Plan Name||Price||Data Allowance|
|Velocity N Unlimited||$69.95||Unlimited|
Things you should know
- Speed is reduced to 256 kbps in both directions (shaped) once the data allowance is reached.
- Speed is the theoretical network maximum speed. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, exchange type, customer premises interference, traffic and equipment.
- Both uploads and downloads are counted on the Naked ADSL2 service.
- Naked ADSL2 is only provided to customers who currently have an active copper line ( must be able to both make and receive calls )
- The Naked ADSL2 plan is provided as an Unbundled Local Loop (ULL) only.
- After the ULL Naked ADSL2 is installed on the nominated service number, the phone will be disconnected. The end user will not be able to use any services that require a dial tone to operate. This includes fax, back to base alarm, PABX. The service number will be quarantined and will not be re-activated.
- Naked ADSL2 is only available in the geographical areas which are covered by the Optus ADSL2 Network.
- Provision of Naked ADSL2 is subject to a Service Qualification check. Naked ADSL2 application takes approximately 10 to 20 working days for the connection to occur, depending on customer location.
- Churn and transfer requests are only available from Optus network customers.
- There is no automatic relocation process of the Naked ADSL2 service. If a customer is wishing to move their Naked ADSL2 service to a new address, a termination of the old service will be required, and a new order lodged at the new address. Standard cancellation fees will apply.
Fees and Charges $50 Security Deposit Required on all accounts (fully refundable) $0 Activation For a new DSL installation on a 24month contract $10x remaining months Disconnection If DSL service is removed within the 24 month contract period $50 Activation For a new DSL installation on a 12month contract $120 Disconnection If DSL service is removed within the 12 month contract period $170 Activation For a new DSL installation Without contract $250 Incorrect Callout Fee where technician finds fault is out of the Optus network area of responsibility $125 Appointment Fee Missed Appointment for Activation or Support