AuNix ADSL2 services are Spectrum Shared and currently available through 1,403 enabled Telstra Exchanges. Current AuNix ADSL customers can upgrade to the ADSL2 service by either filling in the following form or submitting a support request through their members area.
AuNix ADSL2 Plan Features
- No traffic or ports are prioritised or shaped.
- Any legal servers permitted.
- Static IP address Included.
- Up to 5 FREE email addresses.
- 50MB Personal Home Page.
- No bundling required!
AuNix ADSL2 Plans
Things you should know
- Speed is reduced to 256 kbps in both directions (shaped) once the Included Data allowance is reached.
- Speed is the theoretical network maximum speed. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, exchange type, customer premises interference, traffic and equipment – Speed Estimate.
- Both uploads and downloads are counted on the Telstra ADSL2 service.
- Bundled rates are not inclusive of phone plan and calls – Phone Rates
|Fees and Charges|
|$50 Security Deposit||Required on all accounts (fully refundable)|
|$0 Activation||For a new installation on a 24month contract|
|$10x remaining months Disconnection||If service is removed within the 24 month contract period|
|$50 Activation||For a new installation on a 12month contract|
|$120 Disconnection||If service is removed within the 12 month contract period|
|$170 Activation||For a new installation Without contract|
|$0 plan Upgrade||When changing your plan on same speed to a Higher allowance|
|$25 plan Downgrade||When changing your plan on same speed to a lower allowance|
|$5 Number Port||When Porting your current number to a NBN Voice Plan|