So, what can you expect when AnNux conducts
an IT and Network Security Assessment?
The following is a brief outline of the typical assessment process:
- Before arrive at your site, we talk on the phone to you and other important people within your business to understand your IT needs.
- When we first arrive on-site, we assess the current IT and network setup of the business.
- Then we begin our IT and Security Assessment process. During this process, we identify your critical IT assets, analyze potential threats, review any loss history, study your web site, evaluate existing security measures, and identify inherent weaknesses and areas for improvements.
- When the Security Assessment Report is completed, we will send it to you for review. After you have had an opportunity to digest the document, we will meet with you in person or via teleconference to review the report in detail and respond to any of your questions or comments.
- After we have obtained your input, we will prepare a final Security Assessment Report that incorporates your comments. If desired, we can make a formal presentation of the Security Assessment Report to your senior management team or others.
- After the assessment process, we assist you with implementation of the recommendations contained within our report. This can include identifying vendors and sources of products and services, reviewing bid proposals, developing security policies and procedures, providing training, and assisting in other ways.